Cottesloe Emergency Locksmith 24/7
Have you accidentally locked yourself out in Cottesloe? Don’t panic! Call PLSC on 0400 140 380 now – we service all of Cottesloe, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have over 15 years professional locksmithing experience, and believe that everyone deserves to feel safe and secure at home and at work. Our locksmiths have the technical lock skills, experience and knowledge to deliver all of your residential and commercial locksmithing needs.
Emergency Cottesloe Locksmith details:
- Emergency Cottesloe locksmithing, 24/7
- We provide excellent service and won’t charge an arm & a leg!
- We’ve been servicing Cottesloe for 15 years
- Friendly staff
- We will make sure you feel safe & secure before we go
Cottesloe Residential Locksmith
Been locked out? Time to change the locks? Our expert locksmiths can handle any lockout situation and are skilled technicians who can supply and fit new locks throughout your home in Cottesloe . We can also supply and fit new locks to all your windows, gates and meter boxes, along with repairing existing locks.
Cottesloe Residential Locksmith Services:
- Gain entry when locked out
- Lost keys
- Install new keys when moving house
- Install or upgrade deadlocks and hardware
- Develop and implement master key systems
- Broken key extraction
- Keyless entry
- Deadbolt locks
- Window locks
- Perform a site security evaluation
- Emergency lock repair
- Pool regulations
- Metrebox locks
- Home safes
- Security door lock repairs
- Triple lock repairs
- Digital locks
- WAS locks
Cottesloe Commercial Locksmith
It’s crucial to secure your commercial premises day and night in Cottesloe these days, whether you are a small family business or a large corporation. PLSC locksmiths can supply and install a wide variety of commercial architectural hardware solutions, including master key systems and keyless entry.
PLSC have the skills and experience to install new lock systems throughout your premises in Cottesloe– be it a school, hospital, office buildings, apartment blocks, warehouses, retail and new construction sites.
Cottesloe Commercial Locksmith Services:
- Secure restricted systems
- Keyless entry
- Master key systems
- File cabinet locks maintenance, repair and/or upgrades
- Install fire rated door locks, handles and closers
- Door closers
- High security padlocks and chains
- Install new safes
- Changes on safe combinations
- Rekeying, repairing and maintenance of locks and hardware
- Electronic locks
- Biometric locks
- Install and replace keys to old cabinets and lock boxes
Cottesloe is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, within the Town of Cottesloe. Cottesloe was home to Australian Prime Minister John Curtin. The house he built still stands in Jarrad Street. It is now vested jointly in the National Trust of Australia (WA) and Curtin University. Cottesloe was named for The 1st Baron Cottesloe, a prominent Tory politician and the brother of Admiral Sir Charles Fremantle for whom the city of Fremantle was named. The nearby suburb of Swanbourne was named for the Fremantle family seat, Swanbourne House, in Swanbourne, Buckinghamshire.