Crawley Emergency Locksmith 24/7
Have you accidentally locked yourself out in Crawley? Don’t panic! Call PLSC on 0400 140 380 now – we service all of Crawley, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have over 15 years professional locksmithing experience, and believe that everyone deserves to feel safe and secure at home and at work. Our locksmiths have the technical lock skills, experience and knowledge to deliver all of your residential and commercial locksmithing needs.
Emergency Crawley Locksmith details:
- Emergency Crawley locksmithing, 24/7
- We provide excellent service and won’t charge an arm & a leg!
- We’ve been servicing Crawley for 15 years
- Friendly staff
- We will make sure you feel safe & secure before we go
Crawley Residential Locksmith
Been locked out? Time to change the locks? Our expert locksmiths can handle any lockout situation and are skilled technicians who can supply and fit new locks throughout your home in Crawley . We can also supply and fit new locks to all your windows, gates and meter boxes, along with repairing existing locks.
Crawley Residential Locksmith Services:
- Gain entry when locked out
- Lost keys
- Install new keys when moving house
- Install or upgrade deadlocks and hardware
- Develop and implement master key systems
- Broken key extraction
- Keyless entry
- Deadbolt locks
- Window locks
- Perform a site security evaluation
- Emergency lock repair
- Pool regulations
- Metrebox locks
- Home safes
- Security door lock repairs
- Triple lock repairs
- Digital locks
- WAS locks
Crawley Commercial Locksmith
It’s crucial to secure your commercial premises day and night in Crawley these days, whether you are a small family business or a large corporation. PLSC locksmiths can supply and install a wide variety of commercial architectural hardware solutions, including master key systems and keyless entry.
PLSC have the skills and experience to install new lock systems throughout your premises in Crawley – be it a school, hospital, office buildings, apartment blocks, warehouses, retail and new construction sites.
Crawley Commercial Locksmith Services:
- Secure restricted systems
- Keyless entry
- Master key systems
- File cabinet locks maintenance, repair and/or upgrades
- Install fire rated door locks, handles and closers
- Door closers
- High security padlocks and chains
- Install new safes
- Changes on safe combinations
- Rekeying, repairing and maintenance of locks and hardware
- Electronic locks
- Biometric locks
- Install and replace keys to old cabinets and lock boxes
Crawley is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Subiaco and City of Perth. The earlier name of the locality was Crawley Park.
It is home to the University of Western Australia, the state’s oldest university.
The Crawley Edge Boatshed is a well-recognised and frequently photographed site in Crawley. It is thought to have been originally constructed in the early 1930s. It has changed hands several times, and after being refurbished in the early 2000s, it was re-launched by triple solo-circumnavigator of the world, Jon Sanders, and single solo-circumnavigator David Dicks.
A statue called Eliza is also located in Matilda Bay in the Swan River, in Crawley. Created by Tony and Ben Jones, the statue was unveiled on 15 October 2007, to commemorate Crawley Baths, Perth’s prime competition and recreational swimming venue from 1914-1964. Eliza is often dressed up in clothing to represent special occasions.
The Royal Perth Yacht Club re-established on the shore of Pelican Point also in Crawley, after moving from its location in Perth, in 1953.