Currambine Emergency Locksmith 24/7
Have you accidentally locked yourself out in Currambine? Don’t panic! Call PLSC on 0400 140 380 now – we service all of Currambine, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have over 15 years professional locksmithing experience, and believe that everyone deserves to feel safe and secure at home and at work. Our locksmiths have the technical lock skills, experience and knowledge to deliver all of your residential and commercial locksmithing needs.
Emergency Currambine Locksmith details:
- Emergency Currambine locksmithing, 24/7
- We provide excellent service and won’t charge an arm & a leg!
- We’ve been servicing Currambine for 15 years
- Friendly staff
- We will make sure you feel safe & secure before we go
Currambine Residential Locksmith
Been locked out? Time to change the locks? Our expert locksmiths can handle any lockout situation and are skilled technicians who can supply and fit new locks throughout your home in Currambine. We can also supply and fit new locks to all your windows, gates and meter boxes, along with repairing existing locks.
Currambine Residential Locksmith Services:
- Gain entry when locked out
- Lost keys
- Install new keys when moving house
- Install or upgrade deadlocks and hardware
- Develop and implement master key systems
- Broken key extraction
- Keyless entry
- Deadbolt locks
- Window locks
- Perform a site security evaluation
- Emergency lock repair
- Pool regulations
- Metrebox locks
- Home safes
- Security door lock repairs
- Triple lock repairs
- Digital locks
- WAS locks
Currambine Commercial Locksmith
It’s crucial to secure your commercial premises day and night in Currambine these days, whether you are a small family business or a large corporation. PLSC locksmiths can supply and install a wide variety of commercial architectural hardware solutions, including master key systems and keyless entry.
PLSC have the skills and experience to install new lock systems throughout your premises in Currambine – be it a school, hospital, office buildings, apartment blocks, warehouses, retail and new construction sites.
Currambine Commercial Locksmith Services:
- Secure restricted systems
- Keyless entry
- Master key systems
- File cabinet locks maintenance, repair and/or upgrades
- Install fire rated door locks, handles and closers
- Door closers
- High security padlocks and chains
- Install new safes
- Changes on safe combinations
- Rekeying, repairing and maintenance of locks and hardware
- Electronic locks
- Biometric locks
- Install and replace keys to old cabinets and lock boxes
Did you know? Currambine was approved as a suburb name in 1980. The name was chosen by the City of Wanneroo in 1979 from a book by A.W. Reed. It is an Aboriginal word from New South Wales meaning “heaps of rocks”.
Currambine was developed as a chiefly residential suburb in the mid-1990s on land adjacent to the Currambine train station, which was built and opened in 1993.
Currambine is bounded by Burns Beach Road to the north, Marmion Avenue to the west, Shenton Avenue to the south and Mitchell Freeway to the west. The suburb is effectively bisected into quarters by the dual carriageways Connolly Drive (north-south) and Moore Drive (east-west).
The post code for Currambine is 6028.