Osborne Park Emergency Locksmith 24/7
Have you accidentally locked yourself out in Osborne Park? Don’t panic! Call PLSC on 0400 140 380 now – we service all of Osborne Park, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have over 15 years professional locksmithing experience, and believe that everyone deserves to feel safe and secure at home and at work. Our locksmiths have the technical lock skills, experience and knowledge to deliver all of your residential and commercial locksmithing needs.
Emergency Osborne Park Locksmith details:
- Emergency Osborne Park locksmithing, 24/7
- We provide excellent service and won’t charge an arm & a leg!
- We’ve been servicing Osborne Park for 15 years
- Friendly staff
- We will make sure you feel safe & secure before we go
Osborne Park Residential Locksmith
Been locked out? Time to change the locks? Our expert locksmiths can handle any lockout situation and are skilled technicians who can supply and fit new locks throughout your home in Osborne Park. We can also supply and fit new locks to all your windows, gates and meter boxes, along with repairing existing locks.
Osborne Park Residential Locksmith Services:
- Gain entry when locked out
- Lost keys
- Install new keys when moving house
- Install or upgrade deadlocks and hardware
- Develop and implement master key systems
- Broken key extraction
- Keyless entry
- Deadbolt locks
- Window locks
- Perform a site security evaluation
- Emergency lock repair
- Pool regulations
- Metrebox locks
- Home safes
- Security door lock repairs
- Triple lock repairs
- Digital locks
- WAS locks
Osborne Park Commercial Locksmith
It’s crucial to secure your commercial premises day and night in Osborne Park these days, whether you are a small family business or a large corporation. PLSC locksmiths can supply and install a wide variety of commercial architectural hardware solutions, including master key systems and keyless entry.
PLSC have the skills and experience to install new lock systems throughout your premises in Osborne Park – be it a school, hospital, office buildings, apartment blocks, warehouses, retail and new construction sites.
Osborne Park Commercial Locksmith Services:
- Secure restricted systems
- Keyless entry
- Master key systems
- File cabinet locks maintenance, repair and/or upgrades
- Install fire rated door locks, handles and closers
- Door closers
- High security padlocks and chains
- Install new safes
- Changes on safe combinations
- Rekeying, repairing and maintenance of locks and hardware
- Electronic locks
- Biometric locks
- Install and replace keys to old cabinets and lock boxes
About Osborne Park
Osborne Park is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling. Osborne Park was named after William Osborne, a butcher who owned an abattoirs on Wanneroo Road and was elected to the Perth Road Board (the City of Stirling’s predecessor), in 1875.
The suburb was originally market gardens, due to rich peaty soil from the swamps between Lake Monger and Herdsman Lake. The area was popular among Chinese, Italian and Yugoslav settlers. The suburb was founded by a private trading concern and had a tram service in the early 1900s through an extension of the Perth tram system from the end of the Leederville line. The suburb is now served by Glendalough train station on the Joondalup line.
The post code for Osborne Park is 6017.