Burglars are busier in summer
The upcoming Summer and Christmas period is notorious for increased break-ins across Perth. We get distracted with planning holidays, going shopping and celebrating. In the rush of this period, home security is often forgotten.
Are you prepared to keep your home safe while you enjoy the sun? Our tips:
- Don’t leave windows open “a little bit” on hot nights. Install security locks or screens which allow air to flow in, but keep burglars out.
- Make it look like someone is home. Redirect mail, put timers on lights.
- Lock all your doors and windows with secure locks. Replace old, loose or wonky locks.
- If you are gardening out the back, lock the front door (even while you’re home).
You can still enjoy your time at the beach, on holidays or in the backyard without worrying about your home security!
With 15 years’ experience locksmithing, Perth Locksmith and Safe Company can help with:
- Install & supply new deadlocks
- Re-keying existing locks with spare keys
- Emergency Lock-outs, 24/7
We are a local business and pride ourselves on our strong referrals and our how we run our business. We respond quickly, keep costs low and do a good job.
Call us now on 0400 140 380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free security consultation, no obligation.